Thursday, May 21, 2009

Help support the Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance today!


I am announcing today that a portion from the sale of every photograph I sell at my Planet Chey Photographic Gallery on Etsy (http://planetchey.etsy.com/) will go to support the Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance - http://www.suwa.org/ - SUWA is the voice for the spectacular red rock wilderness of S Utah that I have had the privilege to visit and photograph for years.
A short four hour drive from my home in Park City is a wonderland of red rock arches, spires, buttes and mesas that look like time has forgotten - if you ever get a chance to visit this amazing area of our country it will change you forever....it sure changed me - after my 1st visit in 1989 I went back to Miami, packed my stuff and moved west.....they say once you get that red sand in your hiking boots it's hard to get it out!

2 comments:

Nathalie said...

Wow, this picture is spectacular! I had never heard of this before!!!

Love your blog, adding it to my favorites now :)

Cheers!
Nathalie

Cheyenne said...

Thanks! :o)