Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Many Faces of Buddha Photo Project.

For years I have been fascinated by Buddha and how he looks different from region to region - I started photographing Buddha in many forms and have entitled my project "Many Faces of Buddha" - my hope is to get the chance to travel to Asia, Indonesia, Thailand and any other regions that have followed Buddhism and compile a collection of photos to be part of a book project. I have started a Facebook page to let you share your photos of Buddha with the world - wouldn't it be fun to see how many pictures of Buddha we can collect - I know there are some beautiful ones out there and I'd love to see them - so become a FAN on Facebook and share your good karma - Namaste'. http://www.facebook.com/cheyenne.rouse?v=feed&story_fbid=223754270375#/pages/Many-Faces-of-Buddha-Photo-project-by-Cheyenne-L-Rouse/138718132565?ref=ts

No comments: